MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

26 July 2010

Facebook Re-Activation and stuffs

WAKALAKAKA!!!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

I could see that there is a few of daily visitors reading my blog but all I can say is thanks Anonymous. Appreciated greatly! Next time, I'll add IP tracker! Kidding! I don't even know where to find such gadget! >.<"

Okay, as some of you have already know, I have re-activated my facebook for the second time! At first, it was temporary come-back but since I have difficulties on UBD things, Facebook is a way to connect people that I could ask regarding my problems... xD

Hmmm... actually, I'm running out of idea to blog thing today... Oh yeah, I have some album to share with you guys! My memories in Sixth Form Centre Berakas and Meragang.

Click on the link to view,


Also, there is another album I would like to share, this is someone's album. ^^ As usual, click on the link: FAT-SO Burger! I'm craving for it badly! I want to eat that 3 pounds beef burger! The cost is $40 if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, my birthday is around the corner, I might ask my mom to buy it to replace with my birthday cake! xD

What else should I blog??? Lately, I'm browsing facebook profiles around the globe and I found this. It's a very nice quote, "Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody, I am Perfect!" See! I'm pretty amazed with it. It made me feeling proud to say I am Nobody as well. HAHA! LMAO!

Last thing I want to talk about is my orientation. It starts today and I'm so not ready for it. I'm sleepy and I don't want to go. And today, Faculty of Business, Economics, and Policy Studies students will be wearing sport attire. I wonder why. Hmmm...

I'm going to end it here. Lack of idea today. So yeah, just want to say Good Luck everyone! xD

That's it!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: