MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

22 July 2010

New life: UBD Here I come!!!

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,


To face the truth is arduous. To let you go even painful. How I wish my life is not as difficult as these. Again, have faith in myself. Don't stop believing. Thing happens for a reason and of course there will always be tomorrow for a better day.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I got accepted by the University of Brunei Darussalam (UBD)! Thank to Allah for giving me the chance to pursue my dream. I'm pretty similar to everyone who got accepted, it's going to be freakiest! New life, uni life! Thus, my mind started to questioning a lot of things regarding uni life. How it going to be? What if I can't manage the pressure? The "culture shock"; term that I need to clarify for instances tutorial, lecture and all. All of these things played in my mind and I can't stop to think straight! >.<"

What is the best thing besides new life? Of course its allowances!!! Yeap! I'm so excited about it. Hence, I already made some budget plans. lolXXX!

I would love to congratulate my buddies for getting into the new life as well. Syahmi who will be in the same course as mine, Bach of Biz. Safwan in UITB will be taking business in finance. Sister Diah who actually got accepted earlier than us. she already started her study(i guess) in MTSSR. Then, Rush in UITB taking hmmm(forgot! HEEE) and Shamji in UBD, Bach of Science. Jirah@BENG in UNISSA, Business thing too. xD

Also, I would like to congratulate other friends, Willa@Nana, Haadi, Syafiqah, Dizah, Muna, Jinur, Hamzi Faiz, Hazim, Gary and to all who got accepted! Apology if I miss out any name.

Another congratulation to Naz, Jeah, Syafiq and Hafsah who are accepted to further their study in United Kingdom. I'm so proud of you guys! :') All your efforts in study were all paid off.

To Sister Zirah, listed in the waiting list. Hopefully, you are accepted for the second intake. Alizahita and Ammar, never give up on your study! The Drownersz and the DBP crewsz believe in your capability! xD Also, to those unsuccessful applicants, I know it is heart-breaking but don't stop trying. You guys know how difficult it is nowadays to get a job. So, keep the faith to yourself to succeed.

I would also love to thank my tutors: Miss Roslin(business study), Sir Khairul(accounting), Mr Hilman(maths) and Miss Hassall(GP). Without your guidance, I would not be able to experience uni life.


I'm going to miss my sixth form life! Will keep it and never let go! It was fun to study with all friendly environment, adequate modern facilities despite the pressure of revising and all! x'D


That's all!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: