MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

29 August 2010

Stronger than before.

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,



The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting. Could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath. Because tonight will be the night. That I will fall for you over again. Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day. I swear it's true. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. Yes you're impossible to find. This is not what I intended. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger. I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start. So breathe in so deep. Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep. And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap. And remember me tonight when you're asleep.

I'm getting stronger than before. I swear, I am not giving up. ^^


That's all!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: