MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

27 August 2010

Day before my Birthday!

WAKALAKAKA!!!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for keep on reading my blog. Awesome! So yeah, what's happening yesterday??? I would say it's a stress-free day!

Well yes, Business class was great and I still not actively participated... lolXXX! Economics lecture!!! Wooohooo! More assignments given each week! This time, it's like there's no more next week and she just give us a lots of them. But yeah, I do understand, this will eventually teach us how difficult life is and to understand clearly regarding Economics. So that was stressfull but at the same I'm grateful as it makes me busy... ^^

After that, I brought Naz who will be flying to UK sooner for his study touring around UBD. It was fun and tiring ofcourse. My tour mate were Syahmi and Tihah. Then, we proceeded to ITB for the next tour via Syahmi's car. At ITB, Safwan gave us a tour.

Next, Me Saf Naz and Syahmi moved on to Serusop for the photoshoot session with the Drownersz. Thanks to all 8 Drownersz members(Me, Naz, Saf, Syahmi, Jeah, Ita, Diah and Zirah) for coming! I really appreciate it. ^^

Then, for the Sungkai session, some of the members could not join for some personal reasons. So, moving on to WyWy near Pertama Jaya for the sungkai. We did have so much fun there. Laughing, teasing and all. lolXXX! Those who attended the session were Me, Naz, Saf, Amin, Jeah, Irah and Ita. Thanks!

So that is what were happening the day before my birthday! Thanks guys for making the day before my birthday such an awesome day!

Before I end up my post, a picture from Birthday boy! enjoy!!! ^^


That's all!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: