MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

23 August 2010

World is a business.

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Update update update! Some quick updates! ^^

What's happening for the past couple days?

  1. Birthday celebration postponed to 29th. >.<"
  2. Rush and me agreed to open a business together! xD
  3. Tomorrow is my presentation on Macroeconomics model, IS-LM analysis. My part focus on IS curve.
  4. Today Business lecture by Dr. Saad was fantastic and inspiring!xD
  5. I have not done my MIB report! Then, after tomorrow presentation, need to work on Economics report+Economics individual assignment is confusing! >.<"""
  6. Drownersz plans on 2nd outings!
I guess that's enough update for today. Will be back in few days. Before I end up my post, some things I've learned from Dr.Saad.

I choose to be entrepreneur rather than a businessman. Credit card disease encourages people to spend more. Too many restaurant! Rubbish! Rubbish! Rubbish! Those are all the keywords I can remember. Just for the record, I got the short term memory. >.<""" Oh yeah, one more thing! World is a business! xD If you want to know more about it, make your way to UBD and listen to Dr.Saad lecture.

That's all.

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: