MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

04 August 2010

Just leave me alone. Til we meet again!

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,I acknowledged that it's been awhile I have not posted anything in this blog. So yeah, orientation thingy is still under progress to be posted, there are a lot of things I want to cover but most of it have been forgotten. lolXXX!
*edited: i might not post anything regarding orientation. Sorry guys! ^^

So far, lecture was not at my surprise. I still have to get rid of the "away" habit. I always been "away" to somewhere whilst my body remained in class. >.<" Hmmm... What else I need to update? Currently, I'm listening to One in A Million by Yamapi, Billionaire by Travie McCoy, Not Afraid by Eminem and Love The Way You Lie by Eminem feat Rihanna. Try listen to them if you wish. Before I end up my post, here is some pieces of my own that I've came across.

Trapped, poisoned and cursed,
You get me under your skin,
All injured and burst,
Please let me spin,

Around and around and around.

Until then, see you again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY FASTING! ^^


That's it.

K! Chowsz!

No comments: