MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

12 August 2010

The Loner #1.

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Boredom strikes! 3 days of holiday! I'm pretty lazy to work on the assignment and reading on some course-related articles. It's the holy month in Islam, fasting month. So, I could not eat until Maghrib. This is the problem, usually when I have nothing to do or whenever I am stress, I would find something to EAT! >.<"

Therefore, I decided to write something like a story to kill off the time and go to sleep. Life never get easier I would say. As we growing up, we live on our own. Unlike old times, parents pampered us with things and give what we want. Bla bla bla...

So here is the story I made up! ^^

Once upon a time, there was one lonely boy in a village. He wandered around looking his surroundings, people were looking at him. The glance of death he would referred! It stabbed his heart and can't barely breath.

Time flies, he saw flowers danced, the sky colored by rainbow, birds sang and everything he saw made him feel delighted on that day. Everyone in the village approached him but he wondered why, the answer he couldn't find until one day. That day, he knew the truth by forcing someone to tell him. Later on that day, he realised, "knowing the truth is painful".

He ran away as quick as he can from the village. He found a place. Such a wonderful place. Everything in that place shines brightly. Even though he thought he lives alone in that place, he did not acknowledge the existence of other people who lives near him. The reason is because he only stayed on that area, the place he found. He felt safe, happy and all.

One day, he heard a sound. A voice that will bring him to pain. It was a mysterious voice asking him to join the community and offered lots of benefits. The voice insisted him to move out from the darkness life he had. Finally, he gave up and accepted the invitation.

His life turned wild. His life became a splashing party! One thing he did not know, one bad thing would come. Months passed by, he was happy with his choice.

And~~~ I'm running out of idea! To be continued... ^^

By the way, I know it's lame, boring and all! So what is your problem??? THIS IS MY BLOG! xD

That's it!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: