MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

27 September 2010

27 is a great number!

WAKALAKAKA!!!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Again, here I am blogging instead of doing assignment. I was trying to do economics assignment but yeah. =/ Oh daim! what happen to me? Become very lazy! Uni's life is tougher now... >.<"""

Hmmm... Okie! Lets talk about today! Woot! Something BIG happened and these butterfly feeling so oh la la~~~ ^^

Arrived at UBD, felt so nervous as I'll finally going to meet her! Extremely nervous! So yeah, talk about it later... I came late for business lecture for a happy reason! AHHA! insane! Happy Happy Happy reason! But then, in the middle of my happiness, Dr Saad organised a surprise test! O.O""" I was "angau" and could not focus on the test. So i'm not really doing good on the test. Worse, I forgot to write my name on the test paper when I submitted it! AHHA!!! Extremely "angau"!

Worser! I went home at 12pm+ as I thought there will be no GBS lecture but it was the opposite! I misread the announcement in the facebook group so yeah. Really frustrating as I missed a lecture! >.<""" It's like I missed lots of big news regarding GBS. Nevermind, I am still happy! HEEE... ^^

27 is great number! why? because it's my number! and today is 27th! lots of bad thing happened but I am still Happy! it is due to one reason!

The reason is because I GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN, LOVE!


I can't describe more, I AM HAPPY! Thanks yang... ^^ Here is your reward, haunting picture! HEEE...


That's all!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: