MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

26 September 2010

Happier With You + Khatam.

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Instead of revising and doing assignments and all, here I am blogging. I am so freaking nervous now. To tell you the truth, it’s been awhile this heart feel like this. She names it butterfly feeling… Ohhh sweet! ^

So today, I attended khatam ceremony. It’s one of the events in accordance to the convocation week. Oh yea, I would like to congrats my sister. May success be always with you. She further her study in master of environmental something. We are proud of you. xD One thing need to be mentioned here! Mom tricked me! I feel like peanut! She told me to wake up by 6 as the event will start at 7. So I slept at 3am+ yesterday (even though I messaged you at 2am+). HEEE… I could not sleep. That’s why. So yeah. Thanks Mom! I don’t have enough sleep by then at the UBD mosque. I still love you. xD From the photo below, you could see the exact time the event starts.


Guess who did I saw and meet at the mosque? Si Beng! She became "datin" today! Late Comer! xP I spotted her and try to take the picture of her but it was to no avail... "biasalahhh... Datin bah. Yatah. Payah2an kan di gambar." So I only managed to capture her back. LMFAO! AHHA!


But then I got another chance. She approached me. I try to capture candid shot but her "Datin" aura is so strong. The picture turned out to be blur. >.<""" See... Even, everyone around her also get blur.

Don't be mad laaa Beng. Here is my picture. Enjoy laaa... To "you" as well... xD


Enough with my alone picture! Now please enjoy the pictures taken after the Khatam ceremony.




Woot! For the moment we have been waiting for! This is it! The girl who make me happy. The sweetest candy. I'll wait for you no matter how long as you're worth waiting for, dear. I miss you more. How's my rating going now? HEEE... ^^

Perfect cute and sweet!

That's all!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: