MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

18 September 2010

Raya+Semester Break+Sick!

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Been waiting for it! Semester break! Was planning to have a relaxing week but tasks are piling up! >.<""" Got 4 tasks need to be done during semester break! How nice is that?! Super normal nice(abnormal nice)!

So yeah, I'm glad Business test was postponed to week 9 and not during Raya week. However, good thing turns bad! Week 9 is not suitable week for a test! I got bunch of works assigned! Nice! Super normal nice! Here is the list of tasks:

1. Business Test. (revise from week 1-7!)
2. Business Issue and Summary Report. (really need to finish it ASAP before week 10!)
3. MIB poster presentation. (no idea!)
4. Economics assignment. (guess this one i can skip?)

That's a lot! Seriously! I'm not going to enjoy my semester break(week 8)! >.<""" Also, I'm going to miss MYC Convoy Raya Trip. Too much workloads. After semester break, guess I will miss another 2 sessions for MYC as well. First session replace by Business test or GBS lecture. Next is replace by Economics lecture. Haishhh... Sorry MYC. ;'( -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough said, lets move on to my Raya week.

Day 1: With Family. Home: 7-8pm.
Day 2: With Family. Home: 12+am.
Day 3: With Syahmi then Family. Home: 12+am.
Day 4: With Drownersz then Rush&Gang. Home:9+pm.
Conclusion: a very tiring yet fun 4 days in a row Raya! Angpau? Still received it! Unexpectedly, more than that of last year! ^^

Day 5&6: Chill at home.
Day 7&8: With family. Home: 12+am & 7+pm respectively.
Conclusion: bloating stomach! I eat more and more! Thank you open houses! >.<""" Now I look bigger!

Above all, Raya this year is more happening than the previous 3 years. Nice!

Health condition: sick! =/

Progression: 25%
Stamina: 45%
Productivity: 30%

So not NICE! >.<""" I got fever yesterday! It was frustrating that I could not fight it for the first 3 hours. I was laying down on my bed, switching off aircond and fan, wearing jacket and covered with blanket. However, no single sweat coming out from my body. So, I asked the FB-ians for some suggestions. I fought very hard to gain some energy to wander outside the house under the sunlight and eventually started sweating. Thus, feeling much better. But then, at midnight, the fever returned and I drank lots of water to sweat. The next day, my body turned HOT! >.<"""

It was not just a fever. I also suffered from earache, stomachache, extreme headache and backpain. Super normal nice! >.<""" Went to the clinic just now. The doctor gave me anti-biotics and asked for another meet due to some reason of my personal health. SHUCKS! =/

Lastly, apology for no photos uploaded! Not feeling very well. Sorry! ;(

That's all!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this blog
-and

credman said...

thanks Rina. keep reading, ayt? ^^