MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

09 September 2010

Raya 2010.

WAKALAKAKA!

Greeting My Journalism readers,

As we all have acknowledged, tomorrow is the first day of Raya! HAPPY RAYA! Have fun and ensure to seek out for forgiveness to all your family members, relatives and friends.


I am very happy as I got the full month of fasting this year! It is the first time ever! Thanks Allah for giving me the opportunity to get the full month of fasting and to celebrate Raya this year! We are not sure when the "time" will come. So, love it or not, just enjoy this life(but do not forget Him, the Almighty Allah).

I really had fun today as the Drownersz boys(Naz, Saf, Syahmi and ofcourse myself) went to Gadong to watch movie(King of Fighter). Next, played b-ball! Nice! Then, sungkai outing with Saf, Naz and his family. The last sungkai this year! Ate beef lasagna and green tea delight at Coffee Zone! Nice! Then, shopping outfits at Jaya Hypermart with Saf! Bought few stuffs there due to low budget but I wish I could buy as much as I want! HEEE! ^^ Lastly, went to Qlap Mall accompanying sister buying scarfs for Raya. Quite tiring as women are usually taking longer time when shopping. >.<""" Sorry ladies, no discrimination though! *peace* xD Tomorrow going to Nenek house! Can't wait to eat the "daging rendang" cook by my grandmother every year(only during the first day of Raya)! It super delicious! Nyummy~~~ ^^


Special greeting from me(in Malay):


Saya ingin mengucapkan selamat menyambut Hari Raya. Bergembiralah dan jangan lupa untuk memohon keampunan kepada sesiapa yang telah disakiti. Sesungguhnya, bulan inilah Bulan Kemaafan. Sehubungan dengan itu, bacalah ini: "Ya Allah, ampunkan lah dosa-dosa Mohammad Hazman bin Haji Alim dan seluruh umat Islam di dunia ini kerana diriMu seorang yang Maha Pengasih, Maha Penyayang dan Maha Pengampun, tuhan yang berkuasa atas segala perkara".


Thanks! ^^

That's all!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: