MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

08 September 2010

The Momentum

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

First of all, lets talk about today. At 1pm, I got replacement class for GBS. At first, I was planning to take PPA as my major instead of BA but due to today discussion, I think I'll just stay with BA. The module is getting tougher... =/ We'll see laaa... I might change my mind again. Who knows I might take Accounting & Finance. ^^

Then at 2pm, MYC club! Been waiting for it. Today, the talk is about how do we keep up with the momentum or something like that. Obtained more and more knowledge about Islam week by week. This is the main reason I join the club as I have less knowledge on Islam. In addition, this will bring me closer to Allah and doing sincere repentance. xD Word of the day is Man Jadda Wajada. ^^

To preserve the momentum is to be always remember Allah and the punishment of wrong doings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other update:

5th September: Went to Uncle's house for "makan-makan". Met all close relatives. Been ages I've not seen them. Also, congrats to Abang Aming for new baby, the fifth one finally a boy! Congrats again. Oh yea, I met 3 babies. Cute! ^^

6th September: Sungkai outing at Big Papa with mixture of friends from SOASC, PTE and UBD. Had fun! Miss the old times... ^^ *no pictures, my handphone battery is low*

7th September: MIB test. >.<""" Let's hope for the best. I wish I pass. AMIN. xD

15th September: Business test. Oh daim. So not ready. Got lots of things to do. Can't find time to do revision... >.<""" Wish me luck! ^^

Sorry for not uploading any photo. Time is running out. Badok will be be hit in 20 minutes... See you around! Happy Sungkai and Happy Raya in advanced! ^^

That's all!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: