MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

03 September 2010

Growing Up!

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

Today, I'm going to post about my birthday celebration. Yeap, I know! It's already like 4 days? Super busy~~~ ^^

The event started after Maghrib prayer. Then, we ate the Menu of the day! Fat-So Burger! It is a 3 pounder beef burger. It's huge and delicious! Worth it to pay $45! xD

Hmmm... I don't really know what to say about this event... What happened on that day remain there? Right? AHHA! Actually, I am lazy to post bahhh... It's kind of flight delayed... Expired already! *BANGAS* The birthday was on 27th, the celebration was on 29th and now I post it on 3rd September??? No mood already... AHHA! Bah, chill shaaa... Ayt???

Enjoy the pictures and more can be seen HERE! <-click here *NOOB!* xP

Fat-So Burger!

Happy Birthday to Me!

The 3 Generations! ^^

Birthday Man!

Oh yeah! Another picture! Last time I posted the 'freestyle pose'. Now, the formal one. ENJOY! ^^ Drownersz!!!


That's all!!!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: