MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

01 September 2010

MYC

WAKALAKAKA!

Greetings My Journalism readers,

So what's happening today? First of all, I got no class today but I did signed up for a club... Surprising for all and myself... A guy who rarely to join any club now signing up for one club. More surprising is the club is Muslim Youth Club! Yeah! ^^


I was kind of late to join because I missed last week activity which I think was the best! The club went to the graveyard and do cleaning for community service. Next, they listened to a religious talk and breaking fast at Jame' mosque! That was great! Unfortunately, I missed it. >.<"""

So yeah, this week they organise a talk about Lailatul Qadr since this is now last ten days in Ramadhan. The talk was nice and not boring at all. The best words I will remember are Light upon Light! Our soul is made of light. And to make our soul full and peaceful, fill it with light. Unlike this case, Dirt upon Dirt. We are made of soil or the another word is dirt. Most of us are into dirt than light. I can't really explain on this one. You will understand if you read this verse on Al-Quran, 24:35, Surah An-Nur, 'ayat' 35 which contains "Light upon Light". I can't wait to attend next week meeting! ^^


Tomorrow is registration for Qiamullail Programme! I wish I could join this but somehow I could not. All I heard, it is a two day programme where we stay at the Mosque for two days and one night. Doing prayer and all religious activities in accordance to Lailatul Qadr. I wish I could join! ;(

That's all!

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: