MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

20 May 2012

Say Thank You (Appreciation) in different languages

Wakalakaka!



Greeting My Journalism readers,

I would like to sincerely thanks all the readers, visitors and viewers. I found out that this blog is going global!







THANK YOU
people of the United States and the United Kingdom
CAM ON BAN
Vietnamesse
TERIMA KASIH
orang2 Brunei, Malaysia dan Indonesia
SHUKRIYA
Pakistani and Indian
SALAMAT PO
Filipino
MERCI 
Canadian

That's all!

K! Chowsz! 
 

No comments: