MY JOURNALISM

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Read this first!

1. Double underlines word is linked by infolinks where there are several ads pop out. Feel free to click on it.

2. Some pictures/videos are taken from Google image/youtube so if your photo/video is uploaded here and you don't allow it, mail me, it will be removed immediately.

3. Do not hesitate to comment. xD

4. Chatbox has been removed due to personal reasons.

5. I'll be delighted and thankful if you follow or link my blog.

Thanks for reading!

18 January 2011

Everything

WAKALAKAKA!

Greeting My Journalism readers,

yeap. it's been awhile. i've got no time in my hand to update the blog.

First of all, Happy belated New Year! Better late than never. HEEE! My resolution is to be a better person this year! As simple as that!

A photo shows everything,
A story tells everything,
What if a person show a facial expression?
What if a person tell a story?
Do you buy it?
Could you able to examine the truth or lie?
Do you dare to ask?

A question I could not answer myself. Well, just a quick share of emotions. Some words for the new year. xD

That's all for now. Will try to update it regularly.

K! Chowsz!!!

No comments: